Pune city is 560 m above sea level on the western margin of the Deccan plateau. Earlier known as Poona, it is the second largest city of the state. The city is renowned for its Marathi folk culture, historical forts and natural beauty. The climate of Pune is semi-arid and the average temperature is 30 degrees. Large number of people travel from Mumbai to Pune for business and tourism purposes. Distance between Pune to Mumbai is around 150 Kms. Pune to Mumbai Airport distance by road takes around two and a half hours to cover. There are many modes of transportation are available from one city to the other. But cab services are reliable modes of travel because of its short distance.
The Mumbai Pune Expressway is full of fascinating view and lush greenery. On your way you will find lot many options where you can stop for snacks or for beautiful scenic view. Places like Lonavala, Kamshet, Khandala, Kolad and many more are on the way from Mumbai to Pune.
Lets check out some of these amazing places.
Lonavala, being a part of the Sahyadri hills, offers an alluring and bewitching experience of natures most gifted region. Surrounded by dense forests, waterfalls, dam alongside lakes, Lonavala is must visit place for nature lover. Another place is Alibaug which is a coastal town in the Konkan region well known for its sandy beaches, clean water and fresh, unpolluted, rejuvenating air. Kamshet is a picturesque hill station in Western Ghats, renowned for paragliding and flying schools. Kamshet, is a beautiful destination located at about 110km from Mumbai and 45km from Pune that is decked with the beauty of the Sahyadri Ranges and valleys. Mumbai Airport to Pune cabs are very simple and hassle free.
Indeed the cultural hub of Maharashtra, Pune boasts diverse masses that eventually bring about so much of vivacity in the city that one cannot help fancy this place. Historic buildings, such as temples, forts, and palaces from before and after the arrival of the British stand as some of the main attractions in Pune. When you choose mumbai to pune cab you will get an opportunity to experience the city. You will be introduced to the mesmerising scenic beauty along the way.
1. Shanivar Vada, the place built by Bajirao Peshwa I, thus one can consider it an important evidence of the glorious history of Peshwa Rule in Pune.
2. Aga Khan Palace was constructed in 1892 by Sultan Muhammed Shah Aga Khan III, this palace is a witness to vital incidents of Indian history. The main palace has been converted into Mahatama National Memorial, where photos and paintings exhibiting the life of Mahatama Gandhi have been kept.
3. One of the most famous temples in Pune and even in Maharashtra, Dagaduseth Halwai Ganpati Temple, the temple is dedicated to Hindu God Ganesha and was built by Dagduseth Halwai, a pious and honest man.
4. An important place of interest in Pune, Parvati Hill is situated at the southern end of the city. The Hill houses four prominent temples of that of Shiva, Ganesh, Vishnu and Kartikeya.
5. Khadakwasla Dam, is located at a distance of 20kms from Pune city. The Khadakwasla Dam Pune can be covered on the way to/from Sinhagad Fort
6. Enriched with history and few popular street foods, Sinhagad fort is a popular one day picnic spot near Pune. Sinhagad dates back to the 17th century and is atop a hill called Kondhana hill.
With more such options to explore, Pune altogether is a beautiful city. In this present day of modular technology people look out for better travel modes. The time taken to Mumbai from Pune depends on what mode of transportation you are opting for. Mumbai to Pune cab service will help to cover the distance in the best possible time. With secured and fast pickup and drop facility, we provide well-trained and expert drivers. Well-maintained and good conditioned cabs available for travel for your luxuries. Mumbai Airport to Pune cabs are available in an affordable rates.
Our cab services are available round the clock, so feel free to contact us for any kind of queries.